Friday 6 January 2017

Film Friday - Power Hungry

Happy Friday everyone!

I am trying to blog more regularly in 2017 and one of my favourite features on my blog last year was my Film Friday feature where I shared interesting films that I found that week. I had a lot of fun watching all these short films and sharing them with you all so it was a feature that I was really keen to continue in 2017. I find that watching the films is a fun way to take 5 minutes out of my day to do something different and take a bit of a break from the work I am doing and I hope that you will also find the same. I have some really great short films to share with you all over the coming weeks!

For my first Film Friday of the year I am sharing Power Hungry by Benjy Brooke. Benjy is a director, animator and illustrator, currently working out of Ithaca, NY. 

Enjoy!
Power Hungry from Benjy Brooke on Vimeo.

Thanks for watching!

The Dorothy Days X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!