Thursday 1 September 2016

Happy September

Hello everyone,

Happy September :). Can't believe that the Autumn is here already, I love this time of year but also will be sad to say goodbye to summer.

As I went to write this post I checked when I last blogged and realised I haven't blogged since April ....eek! I have been super busy lately so the months have passed by but hope to get back into blogging again this Autumn so watch this space :) !!

Thank you for your continued support over on my other social media pages and of course everyone who has purchased from me lately. I had a really busy August in terms of sales, views and custom orders so thank you all so much.

Hope September is a great month for you all.

The Dorothy Days Xx
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!