Monday 4 January 2016

The first Monday of the year = songs about blue dinosaurs!

Hello everyone,

Hope that you all had the most wonderful Christmas and New Year! As lots of you are heading back to work today after being off after Christmas I wanted today's blog post to be fun and uplifting so have been thinking for a few days about what I could post.  I thought about posting an inspirational quote to start the year or something about positivity but neither felt quite right.

After much thought I found just the thing.... a song about a blue dinosaur who is feeling cold in January but all is okay because a blue alpaca falls in love with him! Beats an uplifting quote any day ;)!!

Enjoy and hope this made you smile!

Have a great day :)


Blue Dinosaur (2014) from Luiz Stockler on Vimeo.

The Dorothy Days X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!