Friday 8 January 2016

Film Friday - Violation by Summer House

The start of the year is always an exciting time. A time to review the year before and come up with new ideas for this year.

I spent some time this week looking back on some of the blog posts from 2015 and thinking about what posts I liked the most and planning new ideas for the blog (watch this space!!). One of the things I really enjoyed blogging about last year was cool little videos and films that I found.

So.....*drumroll*.....this year each Friday I will be posting a new short video or film and I picked Friday so I could call it Film Friday....catchy right?!




The first piece I wanted to share with you is called Violation and is by an artist who goes by the name of "Summer House".

He is based in Tokyo and has worked for clients such as Mercedes Benz, Toyota and Wired Japan.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!