Wednesday 26 August 2015

What I have been up to the past week or so....

Hello everyone,

Apologies for my blogging being a bit thin on the ground. It has been super busy here for last week or so meaning that blogging and social media has had to take a bit of a back seat. But.....hopefully it will all be worth it as I have had a super productive week and this has meant that I have loads of new items in my shop!

What I have been up to.....





1) I took some time out to visit my family. Family is super important to me so I travelled over to London to go to my cousin's birthday party and got to see loads of my family. It was so nice to catch up, see everyone and hear their news and is strange how we are all looking more alike as we get older! Eeek!!






2) I launched my new jewellery collection which is a range of one of a kind necklaces in glass, crystals and pearls. The collection would be perfect for weddings and special occasions as well as every day wear.

I am really pleased with how the collection looks and it is nice to have something completely different in my Etsy shop
 I ran my first ever giveaway on Instagram (also on Twitter) to celebrate the launch and gave away one of the necklaces which is part of the collection to this lovely lady who I hope will treasure the necklace for years to come.







3) As well as the new collection I have also been busy working on making and adding lots of new items to my shop including a range of bright coloured necklaces, wool ball necklaces and some vintage pieces.

4) All this listing meant that I hit a big milestone (YAY!) and I now have 400 different items listed in my shop! It has taken me a very very long time to get to this amount of items and is lovely to see lots of the pieces I have worked on available for sale in my shop.



5) I also met up with some other local Etsy sellers which was great fun. We met in a little local cafe and brought along our own craft project to work on. We also made team bunting for our Dorset Team 'Etsy Made Local' fair in December. I can't wait for the fair, it is going to be so much fun!

The Dorothy Days X

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post xx

    http://emilymillerloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new collection, it must feel great! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) It does feel lovely to have the new collection launched and I really enjoy being creative. The necklaces in the new collection are quite different to what I usually make so it pushed me more creatively which was exciting. Just had a look at your blog :) I love it! I have bookmarked you and will continue to read.

      Delete
    2. I think it's always good to try and experience something new! Thank you, that really means a lot to me! xx

      Delete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!