Saturday 15 August 2015

Style Saturday - Bake Off Inspired - Baking Cookies

Baking Cookies

Hello everyone,

I am so happy that Bake Off has returned to our TV screens, it is one of my favourite shows to watch and I always love seeing what the contestants come up with so I couldn't resist making this week's Style Saturday baking related! 


Get the look....

Photo Credit: Crate and Barrel



Photo Credit: Kohls






Every baker needs a set of mixing bowls! Save space with these nesting mixing bowls which fit inside each other. Their simple design in white means that it will compliment any kitchen especially if your kitchen has a bright colour theme


















These tea, coffee and sugar canisters are a really easy way to give your kitchen a vintage/ retro look

Find these are Kohl's
















If I make homemade biscuits (cookies!) they don't last very long at all in my house but this cookie canister would be perfect to store larger batches of homemade cookies and store bought ones too

Find this adorable owl cookies canister at ModCloth















Thanks for reading!

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!