Sunday 9 August 2015

A rather beautiful weekend....

Hello everyone!

Hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend. I have had the most lovely weekend so thought I would share with you all some photographs of what I have been up to.

I am attempting to be super organised with my blogging and put up photographs and write the blog post as it is happening/ just after rather than what I normally do is take lots of photographs so I can share them with you all, upload them to my computer and save them ready to start my blog post, get distracted and end up not writing the blog post, keep looking at the photographs and pondering about which ones would look best on the blog, keep saying to myself that I should write a blog post and then realising a few months later that they are still sat there on my desktop! Eek!! I have a folder of trips, places I have been and cool photographs all for my blog which have never been uploaded. It is a little like a blog photograph graveyard! Ooops!

So... I am sat here on Sunday afternoon in my front room which looks out over the garden typing this blog post for all of you. I have spent lots of today outside as it has been beautifully sunny with blue skies. It has been so lovely out.

FRIDAY


This week has been quite a busy week so I couldn't wait until the weekend. Friday seemed to go by at snails pace (as it always seems to do when you are counting down to something!) so I put on some cheesy songs and cracked into my lollipops! YUMMY!

SATURDAY

On Saturday one of my best friends came to visit. We have not seen each other for a while so it was so nice to see her and catch up. I went to pick her up from the station and then we went for breakfast in the park with lots of yummy breakfast food. Croissants, yogurts, mango and watermelon and an innocent smoothie....mmmm!



After our picnic we went for a stroll and came across this beautiful field of wildflowers. They were so beautiful.

She also came with lots of gifts for me and I got totally spoilt! She even made me these beautiful handmade bath bombs with petals. They smell incredible!

SUNDAY

Today I spent most of the time out in the garden but when it got too hot I came inside for a while and decided to do something creative so got out my pens and started drawing.

My friend also bought me some of those adult colouring pages so I had a go at those. It was really relaxing to sit and colour for a while so going to have a look on Etsy to see if I can find any more colouring designs.


Thanks for reading

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend

The Dorothy Days X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!