Wednesday 22 July 2015

Not a very Wordless Wednesday - Pink hydrangea photograph by The Dorothy Days

Hello everyone,

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my blog. 

On Wednesdays I post a photograph on my blog without any many words hence the title 'Wordless Wednesday' this is something which many bloggers from around the world do every Wednesday.

Today I wanted to share one from my Instagram account which I took yesterday. On my Instagram account I post lots of different photos of what I am up to, what I am making, what inspires me and behind the scenes photographs. You can find my Instagram account here

....I realise this is not a very Wordless Wednesday after all...but hope you like the photograph!




The Dorothy Days Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!