Saturday 23 May 2015

STYLE SATURDAY - Perfect outfit for visiting the galleries

La vida es bella.

Hello everyone,

Happy Bank Holiday weekend! I hope that you are all having a great one so far. I can't wait for the summer holidays and have just booked a trip away so my mind is turning to holiday shopping! I love this outfit. It is fresh, summery, chic and pretty all at the same time! The skirt is beautiful, I love the print and the colours. It reminds me a bit of Georgia O'Keeffe's flower paintings. The note book is super cute, perfect if you are a bit of a geek like me and like to visit galleries when you are away and then jot down artists names so you can look them up when you get home!! 

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!