Monday 4 May 2015

Spice girls - the perfect remedy for a Monday morning!



Hello everyone,

Normally on a Monday I like to post an inspirational quote to start the week with.  I am not a morning person at the best of times and especially not on a Monday morning so I find that having a quote to start the day and to start the week sets me up for the week, helps me get going and puts me in a positive mood. Last week was a good week but also a busy one so, as I am writing this, I know that this Monday is going to be a bit of a struggle! So...the best remedy for this is of course turning up Spice Girls really loud and having a good sing-a-long to start the week!

So before you start your Monday morning, turn up your music loud and have a bit of a sing-a-long to Wannabe by the Spice Girls....you know you want to!

Enjoy!!!

The Dorothy Days X x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!