Friday 8 May 2015

Rufus my Cockapoo puppy has had a haircut!

Hello everyone,

Rufus is now nearly 1 year old and growing fast! I can't believe how big he has got. He has long wavy fur which I love but recently with him running through the fields it has knotted and with the beautiful weather we have been having he is getting rather hot so needed a hair cut!

I dropped him at the groomers and 3 hours later he returned looking like a totally different puppy! It has taken me quite a while to get used to (and I miss him looking all fluffy!) but I think for the summer months it is much better for him.

Today I thought I would share with you all his before and after pictures.....


Before:

Long and fluffy and enjoying the park

After:

Short coat but still a handsome boy!


What do you all think!? Do you prefer him long or with a shorter coat? Please let me know in the comments section below.

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!