Saturday 30 May 2015

Rufus the Cockapoo after his operation

Hey everyone,

So I realise it is a whole week since I last blogged.....eeek! I have been a little quiet on social media this week as Rufus my cockapoo puppy has had a operation and is feeling pretty sorry for himself so I have been spending most of my time looking after him.

He is doing okay but his recovery is going to be a little slower than hoped and he has been quite unsettled so had to take some time off from doing my social media. Hopefully I will be able to do some more next week.

Here is Rufus in his new (and much hated!) vet cone. He can't understand why he keeps crashing into everything and getting stuck!


Hope to be blogging/ tweeting/ face booking/ instagraming/ pinning (!!) as usual next week.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!