Sunday 10 May 2015

Item of the week: Pink Eiffel Tower Necklace


Last year I went on an amazing trip to Paris for my birthday. I spent a week eating good food, drinking wine, visiting the most beautiful places and mooching around some of Paris' art galleries. I got to go on a river boat trip along the Seine at night and watch the Eiffel Tower sparkle (it lights up every hour). I spent time in coffee shops reading my book and eating French patisseries and the weather was amazing too. It was wonderful and such a perfect trip. I have been dreaming of going back for a while and so decided to make a range of Eiffel Tower necklaces for my shop all in different colours including purple, blue, yellow, green and orange.

Some of my different colour Eiffel Towers


My item of the week for this week is my pink Eiffel Tower necklace. The necklace is on a short silver chain. The charm is small so is easy to wear but also eye catching because of it's bright colour. I hope that you like it! I always keep one of each piece of jewellery that I make and I have been wearing my pink Eiffel tower and it makes me smile when I look at it and reminds me of happy memories in Paris.


Have you ever visited Paris? I would love to know if you have been and if so, what is your favourite thing to do in Paris? If you haven't been before, I would love to know where you would like to visit in Paris or what you would like to see and do if you ever got the chance.

Please leave me a comment in the comment section below

Can't wait to hear your replies

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!