Thursday 23 April 2015

Things I love this week: Cute tea infusers

(Please click the arrow keys to view more tea infusers!)

Well you probably know by now that I love tea! I do use tea bags but I also drink loose leaf tea. I have a little infuser but nothing as cute as these tea infusers so this is what I am loving this week. I am going to have to invest in a fun new tea infuser.....just got to decide which now...! At the time of writing this my favourite is the whale infusers but I think that will change by the time I finish writing this!!

What is your favourite?

Do you drink loose leaf tea and have a fun infuser?  I would love to hear from you, please leave me a comment in the comments section below.

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!