Saturday 25 April 2015

Style Saturday - Mint green nursery design

Don't Forget to Dream

Hello everyone,

Thank you to everyone who looked at my blog post about retro themed items for the home which I put up yesterday. I hope you liked it! Today I thought I would share with you all something a little different for Style Saturday. Quite a few of my friends have recently had babies so I have been cooing over the beautiful photographs they have been uploading of their little ones. I thought today I would do a baby themed post (mainly because it is a good excuse to look at super cute baby items!). If you read my blog regularly you will know that I am a little bit obsessed with mint and so I have fallen in love with this adorable collection for a baby's nursery. The chair is beautiful and also looks comfy for those long long nights! I love the chevron lampshade and isn't that 'Don't forget to dream' bear adorable?! I find the mint colour quite a soothing, peaceful, tranquil colour so it would be perfect for a nursery! 

Hope you are all having a great weekend and thanks so much for reading my blog.

I have just finished writing the blog post tomorrow and it has news of an exciting project that I have been part of and lots of beautiful pictures so please do check back tomorrow to take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!