Sunday 1 March 2015

Plans for March - How is it March already?!



Hello everyone,

How did it get to March?! I still can't get my head around it being 2015 let alone it being March! Feels like this year has already gone by super fast.

This month is shaping up to be an amazing month. I have a really packed schedule of exciting things including...



  • The Women of the World festival at London's Southbank Centre. I went last year and it was AMAZING so I can't wait to go again this year. There are workshops, talks, debates, a marketplace and just so much going on. I will try and take more photographs this year and hopefully will also write a blog post so watch out for that one!

  • I will be continuing to host a series of 'Live Chats' with the Dorset Etsy Team. We are working together as a group to improve our Etsy shops and so get together every Tuesday night online and discuss a topic for that week. It has been fantastic and I have learnt to so much.

  • A big family holiday to Cornwall, I can't wait. It is right by the sea and there is a slide in the house as well as stairs....thats right....a slide! Well we all know what I am going to be doing for the entire week....!!

  • I have been invited back to the U.K Etsy summit which this year will be held in Bristol. I can't wait to see all the other team captains who I have met before and also lots of new faces!

I will try and blog as much as possible this month and take lots of photographs for you all! 

Thanks so much for all your support and to everyone reading the blog

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!