Saturday 17 January 2015

Style Saturday - Cute patterned socks for cold winters days


Hello everyone,

Welcome to my third Style Saturday of 2015 (still can't get my head around it being 2015!). The theme of this Style Saturday is….well….SOCKS!

It is still cold and wet out and about so if you are anything like me you will be spending most of the time in big thick jumpers and snuggly socks! In the summer time I am a bit of a hippy child and walk around barefoot as much as possible so in the winter, if I am going to have to wear socks I might as well make sure they are nice ones! So for my Style Saturday today here is a collection of some super cute socks to brighten up the cold winter days!






The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!