Monday 12 January 2015

Quote of the Week - Inspirational Quotes for 2015 - Suggested by Charlotte Clark


Source of the quote is debated
The quote for this week was kindly suggested by Charlotte Clark who follows me on Twitter. Charlotte, thank you so much for tweeting me with this quote and sharing it with me. Charlotte is also a blogger so please take time to have a look at her blog http://sleepingontheedgeofsleep.wordpress.com

If anyone else has a favourite quote which they would like to share and see featured on my blog please either leave a comment in the comment section below on my blog or tweet me @TheDorothyDays and I will feature the best ones.

Hope you all have a fantastic week

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!