Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy 2015 from The Dorothy Days


Hello everyone!

Happy New Year to you all. I can't believe that it is now 2015. 2014 seems to have flown by so quickly and so much is different now than it was a year ago, feels so strange thinking back.

Just wanted to wish you all a wonderful new year. I hope that 2015 is a good year for you all and a time to make a fresh start if 2014 was a difficult year. Thank you to all of you who have supported The Dorothy Days in 2014. You have all been amazing and it has been wonderful to see support not only from those in the U.K (particularly local support) but also those across the other side of the globe. I can't even begin to tell you how exciting getting feedback from a customer is about their purchase or someone messaging me to say they enjoyed reading my blog or my tweets. Excited about what is in store for my shop in 2015 and also for the Dorset Etsy Team.

The Dorothy Days Xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi TheDorothyDays just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading your blog posts a few days before Chritmas up until new year. Make sure you keep up the great work this year and carry on writing these blogs!

    Thanks and happy new year :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! So glad that you are enjoying reading my blog. Please keep reading, I will be updating the blog more regularly this year, it is one of my New Year resolutions!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!