Saturday 22 November 2014

Polka Dot Interior Design - The Dorothy Days



Polka Dot

Hello!

If you haven't already noticed, the theme for this week's Style Saturday is polka dots! I am rather fond of polka dots and have lots of polka dot items scattered around my house as well as some polka dot jewellery. I really like the monochrome polka dots as it makes the fun pattern into something a bit more sophisticated. My favourite item from this collection has to be the box at the very top, it would be wonderful for keeping photographs and keepsakes in.

What are your thoughts on polka dots? Love them or loathe them!? Let me know in the comment section below.

The Dorothy Days Xx

P.S - If you missed last week's Style Saturday you can find it here! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!