Friday 7 November 2014

Dorset Team Christmas Fair - Wimborne - Featured stallholder - Do A Little Dance


Hello everyone,

How are you all? Hope that you are all well. Have you got your head around it being November yet?! I don't think I have! Less than one month to go now until the Dorset Team Christmas Fair and time to share with you another stallholder who will be appearing at the fair. I hope you are enjoying these 'sneak peeks'. If you are in the area please do come along to the fair, it is going to be a fantastic day of Christmas shopping and lots of stallholders will be offering items for sale which they do not have listed anywhere else, some are offering special offers and it is a fantastic opportunity to see some of the talented makers and sellers in our area. I am certainly very proud to have some many talented local people coming to the fair.

Today I wanted to share with you the work of Sojung Kim McCarthy who runs Do a Little Dance (isn't that the cutest name?!). Her shop is adorable. I think I was sold the moment I saw tea themed items and tea cosies but I also love her bags, jewellery and embroidery hoop art.

The lovely thing about Sojung Kim's embroidery hoops are that they are light so would be easy to package up and send as a gift to someone and it would be a really unique gift that nobody else has one quite the same. Sojung Kim has not sold at one of our Dorset Team fairs yet so I am very excited to see her stall.

If you are local, please come along to the fair in Wimborne. It is on the 6th December 10am - 4pm. FREE ENTRY at Wimborne Allendale Centre. There is plenty of parking nearby.

You can find more information about the fair on both our Facebook event page by clicking here and also our Event Brite page which you will be able to find here


Hope to see you at the fair!

Best wishes

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!