Saturday 18 October 2014

Yellow and Black fashion inspiration

Hello everyone,

Welcome to another of my Style Saturday blog posts. For those who are new to my blog, every Saturday I post a style collection to my blog. Collections include fashion, interiors, DIY style etc. Last week I posted a wonderful Mint Green outfit inspiration for you all to enjoy. The colours were really sweet, dainty and pretty with floral garland crowns, white roses and a beautiful floaty dress. This week I thought it would be fun to do something totally different and show you a collection which is bold but still chic!

Yellow and black are pretty hard to pull off together without looking like a bumble bee! However, I think that this collection has managed to make this colour combination look totally chic and stylish. The outfit itself is very plain and unfussy so it lets the colours remain the focus. The turned up sleeve of the blazer gives it a more casual look and the simplicity of the LBD allows for the boldness of the yellow in  the blazer. Isn't the lego clutch cute?! I also love the earrings and the shoes.


Bold LOVE..

What is your favourite part of this outfit? Would you wear it or not be seen dead in it?! Let me know in the comments section below

The Dorothy Days 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!