Tuesday 14 October 2014

The Dorothy Days - Vintage and Handmade - Happy Tuesday!


Good morning everyone :)

Busy busy busy here at the moment in The Dorothy Days HQ! Lots of preparing for Christmas... working on some new stock and also preparing for our Dorset Team fairs. Very excited about the run up to Christmas and running the shop always makes me feel more festive especially when I am gift wrapping! I feel like a little Christmas elf!!

Hope you are all have a great week and thanks to everyone reading my blog so far this week. Been looking at where people are viewing from and been getting views from all round the world which is so exciting. 

Please let me know in the comment section below where you are reading this from :)

The Dorothy Days X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!