Sunday 12 October 2014

The Dorothy Days - Things I am loving this week...

  • Blueberry Muller Rice (I can't get enough of this at the moment!)
  • Mint tea made from fresh mint leaves and boiling water
  • Thick socks!! It has certainly been cold this week so my thick socks have been in high demand!
  • That it feels more like Autumn. I miss the sunshine but I do also love the Autumn and can't wait until it is cold enough to get the fire lit!
  • Spending time catching up with friends and family. I have been doing a lot of it this week and you just can't beat it! 

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your lovely comment Louise :D glad that my blog post have made you smile. You comment made me smile too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!