Thursday 9 October 2014

5 Kitchen items I love this week

Hello everyone,

Today I thought I would share with you some more items which I love from Etsy. Hope that you are enjoying these posts and the items that I am showing you. 

This week I thought I would show you items which would be perfect for if you are hosting a supper party or just want to brighten up your kitchen now the darker nights are drawing in.







Wonderful colour combination of blue and orange on this dish towel/ tea towel made and designed by Nadine Westcott




Please take a look at these shops, they have wonderful handmade items in each and buying from them will be supporting independent sellers. To browse Etsy in general please click here

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!