Thursday 25 September 2014

Man's Best Friend - 3 dog themed items I love this week from Etsy

Hello everyone,

This week I thought I would share with you all three items I love for man's best friend! These are all handmade by sellers on the online marketplace Etsy. This is the website in which I have my own shop, The Dorothy Days and it is filled with sellers selling beautiful handmade and vintage items


Your dog would be the coolest dog on the block with this collar from London designers Amy and Bee who run Hiro and Wolf. In fact, your dog would be the coolest dog on the block with any of Hiro and Wolf's dog collars and leads!


Morgan from The Pup Loft in North Dakota sells these handmade dog cushion covers. She says 'no need to throw away perfectly good pillows. Reuse your current pillows and give your pets a stylist renovation!' 


Completely collapsible dog bowl for when you are out and about or travelling by Stickdog. The bowl is waterproof and machine washable. It is also made from organic cotton, printed with water based inks and lined with recycled raincoats.  


I hope you liked this blog post, I had a lot of fun researching for it and it makes me really want to get another dog!

Are you a dog owner? Would love to hear from you in the comment section below what breed of dog you have and what his or her name is!

Thanks for reading
Best wishes

The Dorothy Days 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!