Tuesday 2 September 2014

Item of the week: Enamel apple charm necklace by The Dorothy Days

Hello everyone,

Well I know lots of you are heading back to school or university very soon so I thought I would share with you all my item of the week which is my 'back to school' apple necklace. The necklace will come gift wrapped in a beautiful organza gift bag so would make a lovely 'good luck' necklace for someone who is starting university. It could even be sent to their new university address as a surprise for when they arrive! Or, if you know someone who has recently done really well with their GCSE or A Level exams it could be a great congratulations gift!





Thanks for reading my blog.

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!