Monday 22 September 2014

Dorset Team Christmas Craft Fair - Wimborne Minster - 6th December 2014


Hey everyone,

Some super exciting news, we are putting on another Dorset Team fair and I will be organising as well as selling at the event. The fair will be the largest fair we have put on as a team and we are lucky enough to be receiving support from Etsy with the fair which is HUGE for us especially as only 17 teams in Europe have been given this extra support!

There is going to be around 80 stalls selling locally made product as well as some vintage stalls and some stalls selling food and craft supplies. It is going to be a really lovely Christmas shopping day out.

Please, if you are local, come along to the fair and say hello! So far have booked some amazing stalls (you can see some examples in the photo collage above).  We have a real variety of stalls selling different items so will make great gifts for all.

I will be posting some more posts about the fair soon but, for now, please see our event page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/1433547900231175/ and our EventBrite page http://www.eventbrite.com/e/dorset-team-christmas-fair-tickets-12869329511

If you are interested in a stall please message me via my shop on Etsy (The Dorothy Days), tweet me or leave me a comment here with your email address (all comments hidden so this will not be published to my blog)

Hope to see some of you there!

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!