Saturday 6 September 2014

DIY - Knot Crop Top

Hello everyone,

I know that lots of my blog readers are creative and crafty type of people so I thought I would share a DIY tutorial with you all today. I really like this DIY idea as it is simple, quick to make, cheap and doesn't need any materials or tools apart from a pair of scissors and an old tank top!

How to make a knot crop-top ....
Knot Crop Top,DIY



I also think the top looks really cute when it is just tasselled or when it just has some of the first few knots rather than knots all the way down. You could also experiment with dip dying it in a coloured dye for an ombre effect or bleaching it on the fringe.

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial, let me know in the comments below if you do attempt to make this, I would love to hear all about it or tweet me

The Dorothy Days X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!