Saturday 13 September 2014

5 Wedding Items I love this week

Hello everyone,

Anyone planning for a wedding? Today I thought I would share with you all some of my favourite wedding items from Etsy. For those of you that don't know, Etsy is an online marketplace for vintage and handmade items. It is where I have my shop and is full of lots of individual shops from independent sellers.



I first wanted to share with you all this stunningly beautiful veil by January Rose Bridal. The veil has been hand sewn and has a delicate lace edge which has been made in the United Kingdom.



These wooden wedding table numbers have been handmade by Tom and Biba in Croatia.


How amazing would it be to have photographs with your wedding guests around these giant tissue paper Pom Poms?! They come in a huge variety of colours and three different sizes.


Elegant bridal hair comb made with freshwater pearls . This hair comb is the epitome of understated elegance and can be gently moulded to fit with your bridal hair.



I love this personalised monogram wedding cake topper and I love the cake they used in the photo too!

Hope you enjoyed this blog post

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!