Saturday 30 August 2014

Style Saturday - Hexagon Home

Hello everyone,

Happy Saturday! On Saturdays I post a style post with either a fashion post or a styling your home post.

Today I thought I would share with you all this collection called Hexagon Home which I love as an interior design idea. I particularly like the mix of white, grey and blue as the colour palette and the combination of minimalist and industrial with the use of concrete as a material. The little flashes of turquoise blue seem to work perfectly to add some colour splashes to this look without detracting from the clean lines and minimalist feel.


Hexagon Home



The Dorothy Days Xx

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. This turquoise blue is perfect. I love pairing yellow and grey, but it will be too loud in this case. Have a nice week end! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Giulia for your comment! Glad that you agree about the turquoise! I had a wonderful weekend thanks and hope that you did too. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!