Thursday 28 August 2014

Back to School on Etsy - 5 products I love

Hi everyone,

Whenever I go on Etsy to check things in my shop I can't help but have a browse of other people's shops. I can get lost just browsing for hours on end, there are so many beautiful items on there!

Today I thought I would share with you all my top 5 back to school items that I have found on Etsy because I know lots of you will be heading back to school, college, university etc soon. Please take a look at these shops. Each shop is independent and is an artist or crafter who are selling their wares in their own individual shop. I have provided links below each item for where you can find it on Etsy.


5 back to school items I am loving this week...


#1



#2


Just incase you need some reminding.... white gentle reminder pencils. These pencils have been handmade by AmandaCatherineDes

#3



#4



#5




The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!