Tuesday 8 July 2014

Handmade gift tags by The Dorothy Days including Dachshund, British Bunting and Cupcakes

Hi everyone,

Want to hear some exciting news?! *Drum roll*

I have some new items in my shop, The Dorothy Days!

My tags have been really popular with customers so I am focusing my attention on bring some new tag designs to my shop and these are my latest. I am very excited to share them with you all.

Not only are the designs brand new to the shop but also the tag shape is new. I love the scalloped edges of these tags and think the purple ink works really well against the white. I am currently selling them in packs of 10 but will be accepting custom orders for larger amounts.


British Bunting Tags by The Dorothy Days £2.60 for a pack of 10 tags. Each individually handmade.

These would be perfect for a tea party event, wedding or you could even use the tags as 'bunting' themselves by stringing them up.


Keeping with the British Tea Party theme, I made these adorable cupcake tags. I have been getting lots of requests recently for cupcake tags so I am sure that these are going to be very popular in my shop.


…and my very favourite…..


I am SO pleased with how these came out, isn't he the cutest?! I have named him Henri and he makes me smile every time I make a new tag.

Would love to hear your thoughts on my new collection

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!