Friday 14 March 2014

Etsy Captain's Summit - Berlin 2014

Hello everyone,


I have arrived safely in Berlin for the Etsy Captain's summit.  The flight was okay...did get stuck a few seats in front of a large stag party which wasn't the best but was so tired (a combination of late night packing and an early start) that I slept most of the flight. Managed to navigate across Berlin and didn't get lost...hooray! Checked into the hotel, the rooms are really nice and I have a great view out onto the street below. The hotel has fun little quirky features like a TV that plays a clip of a fire burning everytime you come in! Rather relaxing to look at! The weather looks like it is going to be nice, fingers crossed and Etsy have just posted a little teaser of the conference tomorrow, looks so amazing!


Anyway, as promised here are some photos from my trip so far...


Up bright and early at Gatwick airport but apparently chips at 9am is not a normal thing! Did some tweeting while watching the world go by until McDonalds served chips at 10.30am! 


New notepad for the trip and here are my new business cards that I designed myself, what do you think?


Hello Berlin!! The view from my window 

and the other way...!

The rather weird but wonderful fireplace TV! It crackles and flickers like a real fire.

Super hungry so managed to find a supermarket to get a few snacks....even managed to find some wasabi peas! YUM


Off out to supper tonight to a local resturant to meet everyone, very exciting!


The Dorothy Days Xx

3 comments:

  1. Have Fun !! Learn a lot - and take LOTS of pictures !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing weekend, can’t wait to hear all about it when your back!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!