Thursday 12 December 2013

Last purchasing day for American buyers


I have been working really hard on getting lots of new listings up in my shop that will make great Christmas gifts and stocking fillers. If you purchase more than one item there is a combined shipping discount. Any items purchased today or tonight will be parcelled up tomorrow morning and posted out to you the same day. You can of course continue to purchase after this date if you would like to but purchasing today and tonight will mean you will receive your item by Christmas.


Gift Buying Guide:


I have a whole range of floral hair slides in my shop including these lovely vintage looking hair slides/ bobby pins made from fabric. These would make a lovely stocking filler Please click here to see them in my shop

This beautiful print has been really popular and I have sold lots of these in the run up to Christmas as they make wonderful Christmas gifts especially for someone who is hard to buy for or someone who seems to have everything! My prints look fantastic when they are framed and add a very chic vintage feel to a home. To view this French 1880's butterfly print in my shop click here

If stocking fillers are what you are after I have lots of handmade earrings all in different designs from dangly earrings, post/ stud earrings, polymer clay earrings, resin earrings etc.

Please click here to see the different range of earrings I have in my shop. I offer combined shipping discounts if you order more than one pair (the discount will automatically come off at checkout)

If you are looking to make all your gifts look extra special then please take a look at these Merry Christmas tags, I sell them in sets of 10 and they add a rustic/ shabby chic look to your gifts.

Please take a look here


Happy shopping and thank you so much to everyone supporting my little shop this Christmas.

The Dorothy Days X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!