Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Eve!


A Visit from St. Nicholas
By Clement Clarke Moore


'Twas the night before Christmas, when all thro' the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;
The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar plums danc'd in their heads.....


Merry Christmas Eve to all my followers, hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Anyone waking up really early to open their presents?

The Dorothy Days X

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Eve to you too! I'm not setting my alarm tomorrow, but I'm sure my sisters will wake me up early anyway. Hope you have a lovely Christmas time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and you too! We don't get up early on Christmas but I usually get woken up by my excited sisters as well ! :)

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas back to you and I was lucky enough to already get my presents so hurray for Christmas Eve!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and got some wonderful gifts too

      Delete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!