Friday 6 September 2013

The Dorothy Days - New items in my shop

Happy Friday everyone!

Hope that you have all had a good week. I have been working really hard on my shop and listing lots of new items. I am feeling rather proud of how the shop is looking and how much it has grown recently so I thought I would share with you all some of my favourite new listings.

I am trying to expand the range of vintage items which I have in my shop so recently have been listing some lovely vintage children's books. The books have the most wonderful vintage illustrations and are lovely to read as they are a real reminder of how much the world has changed, technology has moved forwards and how much people's attitudes have changed. It took me ages to list the books as I ended up reading them all as they were fascinating as they give an insight into the era in which they were published. The book above is one of my favourite of the ones which I have recently listed. It is 50 years old and not only does it have lovely illustrations but also is a really sweet book as it is meant to help children feel less nervous about going into hospital. 


This is another one of my new listings - a vintage tea cup and saucer set made from English bone china. This set is so so beautiful, one of the most beautiful I have ever had in my shop and I think it would make such a lovely wedding gift. Click here to view this vintage tea cup


I have also been adding some vintage brooches to my shop including this one which I thought would be perfect for the Autumn because of its lovely brown and amber colours. 

Hope that you like my new items :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!