Saturday 18 May 2013

The Dorothy Days milestone - 8000 Tweets!

Hello everyone :),

Hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend so far. Just wanted to share with you some exciting news.... today I reached another milestone and have just tweeted my 8000th tweet!! Was rather excited about it so thought I would share my excitement with you all. Massive thank you to everyone who is following me over on Twitter



Here is to many more milestones :) !

Enjoy your weekend.

Best wishes to you all

The Dorothy Days Xxx (On Twitter here)

P.S Big big hello to all my Russian followers. I am getting a crazy amount of views from Russia. Thank you all so much.


4 comments:

  1. congrats! celebrating milestones like these are such a great way to stay positive and focused.

    http://hejjuni.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been working hard! I love how you personalized your twitter page. Thank you for being a great twitter friend =)
    Jayne
    Handmade Cuties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you like the twitter page....took me ages to do but I am really pleased with it. Thanks for being a great twitter friend too.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!