Sunday 5 May 2013

Mothers Day USA

Hey everyone :),

Mother's day here in the U.K has long gone but I realise that Mother's day in the USA is fast approaching. For those of you who are now panicking wondering when it is....it is on the 12th May so exactly a week today.

For Mothers day I will be doing a blog post to celebrate all the lovely mothers from the USA. If you would like to have a shout out to your mum (mom) then please leave a message in the comments section with a message for your mom and saying why she is so special and I will feature it on the blog post as a special message for her :).

Also, does anyone have any plans for what they are going to do on Mother's day ? I would love to hear.

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!