Wednesday 24 April 2013

The Dorothy Days - These are a few of my favourite things!!

Hey everyone :),

How are you all ? Hope your week so far has been good. Still beautifully sunny here in the U.K which feels amazing. I have been a little unwell recently so have been mainly hidden inside working away and resting but tomorrow am hoping to get out and about a little bit more and head out into the sunshine. Hopefully shall be meeting up with one of my friends and going for a drink in this lovely little pub with a really nice beer garden which is just down the road.

I have been working hard recently to improve my shop so I  thought today for my  I would share with you all some of my favourite items in my shop at the moment. I would also be really grateful to hear your opinions on my shop as I am trying to decide how to expand my shop and what new items to put in it. Would love to hear from you guys what your favourite items in my shop are, what you would like to see more of (more tea cups, more jewellery, different types of china etc), anything that I don't have at the moment but you would like to see and also what type of jewellery do you prefer.....the silver style jewellery or the antiqued bronze style?

Any feedback would really help me expand and grow The Dorothy Days so I would be really grateful for any replies......Thank you lovely bloggers!!  I am so excited :)



First up is my little wooden rabbit necklace. I really love this necklace and made one for myself which I wear all the time. It looks really cute with a peter pan collar blouse and always attracts compliments!



Click here to view my retro blue rose necklace

Next are my tea cup and English rose necklaces. These necklaces are some of my best sellers in my shop and as you can see come in two different colours:

*  A beautiful retro blue/ seafoam blue colour

* and a dusky pink English rose colour





Click here to look at my pink rose necklace







These make perfect gifts for a English tea lover and come gift wrapped in an organza gift bag. Matching earrings are also available in my shop.










I am rather in love with this vintage tea cup trio! The set comes with a tea cup, saucer and a cake plate all in the same beautiful English rose design. The colours in this tea set are fabulous and very vintagey with the mint green and pink colours of the rose. It looks even more beautiful in the flesh and is great for tea and toast or tea with a nice slice of cake!! Despite its age this tea set looks as if it has never been used. It is in stunning condition.



Finally are these very chic Parisian grey daisy earrings. These earrings are really stylish and cute at the same time!! They can be dressed up or down and go with nearly any outfit. They are really pretty for the summer too especially with this sunshine we have been getting recently.

They also come in a range of different colours including pastel pink, pastel green, blue and purple.


To browse the different colours please take a look in my shop. I also offer a mix and match in which you can pick two pairs of earrings of the colour of your choice and save on postage!

Hope you enjoyed having a look at some of my favourite items in my little shop. Any feedback on my shop and what you would like to see more of , what you think is missing etc would be greatly appreciated!!! To have a general browse around of my shop and see all my vintage and handmade treasures please click this link.

Thanks for reading
Best wishes to you all :)

The Dorothy Days Xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I really like how your shop has grown with lots sweet items. The rabbit is one of my favorites!
    Jayne
    Handmade Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jayne for your kind words about my shop. Pleased to hear you like my rabbit necklace too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rabbit too. She is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!