Monday 29 April 2013

Quote of the Week- Billy Connolly- Wear a tea cosy on your head


Hello everyone,

Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. Anyone get up to anything nice? I thought I would start the week this week with some words of wisdom from Billy Connolly........


Never trust a man, who when left alone with a tea cosy... Doesn't try it on.
Billy Connolly


I then for some strange reason got the urge to google people wearing tea cosies on their heads and found out there is a national 'Wear a tea cosy on you head' day !! How amazing is that and why didn't I know about this before?!?!

Here is a photo of David Mitchell wearing one on his head!

Hope this made you giggle as much as it did me.

Have a fantastic week

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!