Tuesday 26 March 2013

Oscar Wilde- Quote of the week

Inspirational Quote of the Week 

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” 
Oscar Wilde

Happy Monday everyone. Hope that today has been a good start to your week and that you all had a fantastic weekend. Can't believe it is Easter so soon, has anyone got anything nice planned for Easter?

Big thank you to everyone who has voted for me so far with the Dorset Cereal blog awards, I am 2nd place!!!! :D Would be amazing to hit first place so please please continue to vote for me and my blog, it means the world to me.

Other exciting news......I now have a snazzy new Twitter feed over there ------> so you can see my tweets and tweet to me while reading my blog. How fun is that?! Rather pleased with it :)

Best wishes to you all

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!