Monday 11 March 2013

Favourite Childhood Books


Hello everyone :)

Thanks to everyone who has been replying to my 'Question of the Day' on Twitter. I try to have a new question each day for my Twitter followers. It is really good fun and I have got some really great replies. Last week my Question of the Day was " What is your favourite childhood book". Normally I get quite a few replies to my Question of the Day but this time I was overwhelmed with how many responses I got. Thank you everyone!!

It made me feel really nostalgic and was wonderful reading through all your replies, it made lots of memories of wonderful childhood books come flooding back so thank you to all of you for that. It was really fun :). I thought I would share with you a little list of some of the my twitter followers replies and if you are anything like me you will be reading through the list going " I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!" and " I REMEMBER THAT!"

Here is a list of some of the replies I had to " What is your favourite childhood book"


  • The Very Hungry Caterpillar
  • Peter Rabbit
  • Alice's adventures in Wonderland

  • The Little Engine That Could
  • George's Marvelous Medicine
  • The Magic Faraway tree
  • Supermarket Mice
  • Burglar Bill 
  • The Meanies
  • The Secret Garden


  • The Wind in the Willows

  • Winnie the Pooh
  • Fantastic Mr Fox
  • Rupert the Bear
  • Beano comics
  • Dandy comics
  • Meg and Mog
  • Topsy and Tim
  • Milly Molly Mandy 
  • Famous Five
  • Narnia
  • Snoopy
  • Carbonel
  • The Little White Horse

This is just a few of the replies which I have had :) !

Please feel free to post in the comments section of my blog any books you remember from the list or your favourite book from your childhood that hasn't been mentioned yet. Also thank you for all your messages about enjoying my Question of the Day, I really enjoy doing them and reading your replies so shall continue to think up questions and try to do them most days.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this post. I haven't read all of the books on your list but I do remember and enjoyed some of them. I liked fairy tales, myths and Roald Dahl books.
    Have a great week!
    Jayne
    Handmade Cuties

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!