Tuesday 20 November 2012

Item of the Week- Handmade Christmas Earrings

Hello everyone,

I hope that you are having a wonderful week so far. I have been really busy this end as I am preparing for a Christmas vintage market in Bath's Green Park station. If anyone is around on Sunday 25th please be sure to come, there are lots of fantastic stalls!!

I am feeling rather Christmasy this week (I know I know....ALREADY!!) so my Item of the Week this week is Christmas themed.

The item of the week for this week is my beautiful Christmas star earrings. These earrings are really festive and fun. They are avaliable in different colours (green, blue and yellow ) and make wonderful Christmas gifts especially for Christmas stockings as they are priced at just £3! I know that Christmas can be a stressful time with lots going on so to save you time I have also gift wrapped them for free and they come in a beautiful white organza gift bag (the white is very Christmasy with the red and it makes the gift look really smart)

Please take a look!

I also have really exciting news to announce later so please check back for the announcement :) !

The Dorothy Days X

4 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Hope you have a fun and successful holiday season! ;-)
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Since I can't wear regular earrings, I will let my friends know about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much success during the holiday season. These earrings are adorable =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!