Wednesday 11 July 2012

By the seaside- Brighton Beach

Hello everyone :),

I have been featured in a beautiful treasury of Etsy sellers from Brighton which, because we are a seaside town, has a seaside theme. The treasury made me smile so I thought I would share it with you all. We have been having lots of rain here in Britain at the moment so as Freya (the lady who made it) says the sea is "a bit stormy at the moment but these will remind us of those beautiful days on the south coast". Please take a look at the different items featured, there are some beautiful items and all are from sellers in Brighton


The Dorothy Days

10 comments:

  1. thanks very much,This collection looks prettier every time I see it!well done everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm currently visiting the beach in the US and seaside themes are just as appealing as ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how lovely :) ! Hope you have a great time!

      Delete
  3. This is a very nice treasury. Nice treasury picks and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool dorothy. can i ask, which is yours? Im enjoying all your interesting news over your side of the world. drop by and say hi if you like..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and I am glad you are enjoying news from over here in England, where abouts are you from ? My item is the set of two poole pottery coffee cups :)

      Delete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!