Friday 13 April 2012

The start of April = The start of the April showers!

I can't believe it is April already! It feels like time has really flown by since I have started this blog back in snowy December and I am really excited that Spring is now here and summer (my absolutely favourite time of year) is just around the corner. April so far has been very typical of Aprils in England....perfectly sunny one moment with lovely blue skies and then short burst of April showers the next! I really should learn to take an umbrella out with me as I keep getting caught out in the rain! Here are some snaps taken from a little wander in the countryside that I thought you would enjoy.....

A rather curious sheep!
This horse was really friendly and rather liked being stroked
And of course....my favourite pink wellies.....!!
Please note all photos are copyighted to me so please do not use in any way without permission :)


The Dorothy Days X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!