Wednesday 21 March 2012

Oh how lovely living in the country....

I am lucky enough to live in a place surrounded by the beautiful English countryside and today was the perfect day for a walk! It is absolutely beautiful today with blue skies and sunshine. This is one of my favourite places to take Boo, my dog, and her tail wouldn't stop wagging!!!
Here are some photos I took from my walk to share with you all....Enjoy!

 
The rolling hills of the English countryside and heading towards a little farm.
Some cows got very curious and what was going on!
What a beautiful view!
Thanks for taking a look. Tomorrow is Feature Thursday so please be sure to take a look as I have a fantastic shop to feature this week.

The Dorothy Days X

(Please note all photographs are copyrighted to The Dorothy Days)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the sky is so blue! Spring time is just the best. Must have been a beautiful walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous day! Looks so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful .. reminds me a bit of where my parents settled in Warwick, NY, Orange County ... that is also just a stunning place to live. Thanks so much for sharing ... I do so enjoy all your pictures.

    Happiness to all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely comments and I am glad you all enjoyed the photos :). The weather looks like it is here to stay for a few days so hopefully some more photographs soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!