Monday 9 January 2012

A busy few days...

Hi everyone :),
I have been very busy the last few days making new items for my shop and am rather pleased and excited with the results so thought I would share some photographs of the work in progress! I had great fun choosing new stamps, cutters and inks for the gift tags and after running a poll on my facebook page it has been decided to use cream as the gift tag colour as it was the most popular by far. I have bought some new heart stamps and cutters for Valentines gift tags as it is fast approaching! Please let me know what you think of the results :).
Here are some of my new tools that I have been using to make my new gift tags designs.

 My gift tags lined up waiting to dry!

You can probably tell by now that tea cups have become a bit of an obsession of mine so I couldn't resist this little tea cup design stamp...its so cute!!!
 These have been really popular when I have been selling them at craft fairs so much so that I had run out of stock! I have been making lots more this week and each pack (10 in each) comes ribbon tied.

 A finished pack of purple hearts. These will be lovely for Valentines days and I plan to wrap my boyfriend's presents with these tags.

Please let me know what you think of the results and if there are any patterns/ designs that you would like to see made.

Rachel from The Dorothy Days (Vintage and Handmade)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!